- Andes Central School District will be closed next week, March 23-27, 2020, due to the governor’s recommendation concerning COVID-19.
- Andes Central School District will begin food services for any child 18 years old and younger beginning Monday, March 23rd from 11:30 am-12:00 pm. Breakfast and Lunch will be provided Monday-Friday. Families within city limits may pick up their meals at the main entrance of the school. Meals will be delivered to the Community Center in the White Swan Housing in Lake Andes. Those outside these locations within the district will need to contact the school by 4:00 pm for deliveries the next day. Deliveries will follow the paved roads on regular bus routes.
- Andes Central School District will be providing weekly learning packets for students PK-12th grade, to be picked up by parents / students beginning Monday, March 23rd at the school from 11:30 am-3:00 pm in the main entrance. Parents/students will need to return the packet to the school when work is completed or when meals are being distributed.
- Parents will be able to contact their child’s teachers by phone or email only. Please call 487-7671 or staff emails are available under the directory which is located on the website and mobile app under Menu-Staff.
- During this time and for the safety of staff, students, and parents, please do not go beyond the main entrance/lobby of the school.
- For more information concerning COVID-19, please visit the following resources:
State of SD- https://sd.gov/